Audioque HDC 18s Aluminum Coils

Well i could buy new ones for a bit more. And I'm wondering if you would take 400-450 for them? Y are you selling them? And what are the coils reading?

i know you can buy them new for close to $800. ill take $450 if you drive from wisconsin and pick them up. im selling cause im building something MUCH bigger with WAYYYY more woofers. also these are the aluminums not the copper.

coils read .5 each woofer. as they are paralleled and 1 at the amp cause theyre seriesed back up outside the box.

also you do realize that it would cost like $40 each woofer to ship these heavy bastards? i think $600 shipped is more then fair, but ill PM you bottom dollarmid be willing to take.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ttt $500 plus shipping or $580 shipped in the continental 48 whatever is cheaper for buyer..

edit:

looks like i bumped a little early mods. sorry read the wrong time.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

IDK, not many people seem interested..I'm kinda interested but, Thats a little high for me. I will Give ya 400 shipped this weekend. Under these conditions: 1. I want pics of the subs out of your vehicle. 2. I want a flipped over veiw of both subs mag's. 3. I want close ups of the dust cap damage. 4. I want a picture of you testing each v.c. with a MM./ I want to be sure these are not junk.

IDK, not many people seem interested..I'm kinda interested but, Thats a little high for me. I will Give ya 400 shipped this weekend. Under these conditions: 1. I want pics of the subs out of your vehicle. 2. I want a flipped over veiw of both subs mag's. 3. I want close ups of the dust cap damage. 4. I want a picture of you testing each v.c. with a MM./ I want to be sure these are not junk.

WOW! Really? 400.00. Come on. These are worth more then 400.00 There alluminum coils NOT the copper ones. Im almost sure you might just wanna move alone and just buy new subs. I doubt he will waste is time for that. Not to mention its gonna cost almost 100 bux to ship both subs.

:orly3:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so what youre saying is, you want these subs for $200 shipped each?? :lol::lol::lol: ill keep em before i sell them for that much. soooo go ahead and buy new for $800. or let me know when you wanna pay $550 shipped which is more then fair. :good:

if you wanna throw anymore lowballs, then please do it via pm.

Edit:

$525 shipped is lowest price guys.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer