Sonic Electronix

Waited 5 days... pics and vids as promised? :peepwall::popcorn:

I need to order it from PSI, but I've started a type E 12", hopefully have pics up tomorrow, its coils are more burnt than aunty's baking! So I'm going to try to rewind that, and maybe get a spider from PSI on it cause the old ones are are saggy.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I need to order it from PSI, but I've started a type E 12", hopefully have pics up tomorrow, its coils are more burnt than aunty's baking! So I'm going to try to rewind that, and maybe get a spider from PSI on it cause the old ones are are saggy.

Sounds like fun man, i wish i could get old beat up stuff and tear it apart and fix it like your doing.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

This was 16 days ago. :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

:santa:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Cccccchhhhhrrriiiiisssssss... There shall be updates after I go to the hardware store to pick up some discounts, closing down sale FTW. I said screw it last night and epoxied the damn thing. Should be able to test it tonight after the glue has mostly dried.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

hmmm sounds interesting, cant wait to see the final result!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Gluing

100_5086.jpg

Laying out the glue

100_5087.jpg

Got a syringe from the pharmaceutical store to apply the glue, forgot to acetone it after so it ruined it, but it was only 50c anyway. It's a real great method for applying epoxy.

100_5088.jpg

All in place with aluminium can shims

100_5089.jpg

Archived