Sacramento May 15th

atsaubrey

Thanks alpine, ill put some 150s in for the show, is it burping or music?

burbs for the spl side and then they have drive by its like bass race but with the mic 6 feet away its pretty cool

and if you wanted to do that you would be in the db4 class with the 150 amp fuses

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

It's 30 bucks for for each, so SPL SQ and Drive by. if you do more than one the dude gives it to you for a 25 flat.. so 50 for two of 75 for three. Yeah if you just show up to check the cars and the shows, not one show thus far has charged anyone to park and peep. Matter of fact more cars show up that don't compete than those that do typically. Should be stylin.

Count me in!

The dude (me) knocks another $5 off if your a MECA member and your points go to CA state championships and invites to world finals. lol

Looks like the 3X event is getting people excited but I wanted to make sure this badass even doesnt get overlooked. For you "new" guys coming to this one will see that MECA is friggin kewl and the 3X event will be one that shouldnt be missed!

Paradyme Audio

Location 1732 Fulton Avenue, 95825

Contact 916-971-3600

Comments Registration & Cliniques @ 9 AM, Judging @ 11 AM

These shows just keep getting better and better. Hope to see a great turn out!

Is this event over at 11AM? I want to hear some rides but I have a dental app at 930.

Archived