Sonic Electronix

Ya my civic is a beast. That's her in my avatar. She's fast, she's loud, and she sounds beautiful.

1999 Honda Civic DX Coupe

Head Unit: Panasonic CQ8100U (Temporary)

Front: 6.5" Kenwood KFC-1662S

Rear: 6"x9" Kenwood KFC-6989ie

Sub: Undecided

Amp: Undecided

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Marine Battery routed to the trunk

Stock Alternator for now

Setting off alarms is LAME AS HELL (unless it's like a friend or something and you're doing it for a laugh). Don't get excited about it, deliberately setting off alarms makes you a friggin' loser.

You know why random members of the public don't pay any attention to car alarms any more? It's because of people like you setting them off at stupid times, now when they go off people just ignore it because they figure it's another idiot like you going by.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

When I had my 88 Cavalier Convertible, I could set off alarms with a 10" Visonik and a 200 Watt Peak Power VR3 amp. I know that sounds like complete bull hunky, but it was capable. Then again there was not much to that Cavalier's trunk either. But I did not purposefully set off alarms in neighborhoods, just messed with some of my friends a couple times =D.

-----------------------------------

Jenna

97 Mazda B2300

Looking for an AMP and SUB setup

Have 4 gauge wiring, twisted rca cables, and deck.

Yea its not hard to do lol i did it with my second system a 12" Sony X-plod (I know) and Rockford Fostgate 250.2 haha.

& xXx iKoN xXx does your car sound like a BIG ASS mosquito?

Edited by UniqueSounds

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Yea its not hard to do lol i did it with my second system a 12" Sony X-plod (I know) and Rockford Fostgate 250.2 haha.

& xXx iKoN xXx does your car sound like a BIG ASS mosquito?

no sir it does not :)

I made sure my car didn't sound like a farting noise :)

1999 Honda Civic DX Coupe

Head Unit: Panasonic CQ8100U (Temporary)

Front: 6.5" Kenwood KFC-1662S

Rear: 6"x9" Kenwood KFC-6989ie

Sub: Undecided

Amp: Undecided

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Marine Battery routed to the trunk

Stock Alternator for now

Setting off alarms is LAME AS HELL (unless it's like a friend or something and you're doing it for a laugh). Don't get excited about it, deliberately setting off alarms makes you a friggin' loser.

You know why random members of the public don't pay any attention to car alarms any more? It's because of people like you setting them off at stupid times, now when they go off people just ignore it because they figure it's another idiot like you going by.

LOL boon, that was great.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

easy way to ask for a ticket and having someone KNOW you have some bang... Bangin In neighborhoods is like asking for a thief to follow you home so they know where to break into your car.

I agree. I used to have my shit turned up all the time but as I get older (and smarter) I have started to turn it down around neighborhoods and around town for several reasons. The main reason being that I have had my system stolen 2 times and had several other failed attempts.

its also very easy to set off alarms with small setups when the shock sensor on the alarms are mounted to metal. all you need is the slight vibration on that metal and itll go off...

but I dont do it either. my friends used to smack my car and set my alarm off for fun. it pissed me off everytime for the reasons that Boon stated.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco