Sonic Electronix

Deschain, im just curious as too what shop your are talking about?

Theres one shop close to me that alot of my friends have went to, and im just plain out sick of fixing there hack jobs.....

hmm is it the legendary mickey whorrs? or blowz up toyz?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

hmm is it the legendary mickey whorrs? or blowz up toyz?

Ive fixed a couple of blowz up toys hack jobs, but its a shop on ford rd called hollywood sound. I understand trying to make a buck in this world but man, they charge 125$ to install a amp and sub, using there complete garbage wire...

My buddy wanted two cvrs installed in his grand prix, he had a factory radio at the time i didnt have the knowledge on how to wire in rcas and a remote lead to his factory unit, so he took it there. They took out his 1/0ga kicker wire and KEPT IT!!!, and replaced it with there no name 4ga and also charged him 250$ !!!! I ended up replacing it all a month later because the wire melted near the battery and kept popping fuses on him...

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

Diamond is good shit... its my favorite main stream brand...

anyhow you threw a red flag by telling 2 different mods to stay out of your thread...IT IS THEIR JOB TO READ YOUR THREADS!... thats what they do...

I didn't tell anyone to stay out of this thread. It seems hardly anyone is actually reading what I wrote. At least read my statements correctly if you're going to try and knock me.

I said if you don't like the topic (any topic), just don't read it. Move on to the next one. I guess that can't really apply to mods, but they still are not obligated to respond...and assuming they've been mods for a little while, they should know how to conduct themselves. Especially regarding new members.

I did not break any rules. I used the proper forum, didn't name the shop or bash a company. Just shared a negative experience...and got a ton of flak for doing it.

I dont care ill point this shop out, STAY THE FCK AWAY FROM THERE.

kthxbye. lol

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

ive heard about them, ive seen them sellin some shitty amp kits on clist. shit so bad id rather buy it from gilbraltor lmao. see im all for you chargin people w.e to keep your store goin. but it just makes me mad to no end to sabotage someones stuff just to keep havin them pay to get it fixed.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

So if you already know all about car audio then why would you go in there? And do you only know about Fi, Dc, or AA because of this forum? Probably. I didn't know either until I came across a Meade video on youtube. I thought my power HX2 18s were the shit

I don't know everything there is to know about car audio...And the 2nd sentence in my original post states why I went in there: I don't have the free time to build a box anymore.

I also stated that I knew of Fi before joining this site. Dc I learned of in the last few months. Sundown, for example I've only learned about in the last couple weeks. I'm 33 and have been into car audio since I was 13, albeit not to the point of many members here...and honestly, in my very short time here, the only thing I've learned from this site is that it's probably not worth the effort to stick around.

Sadly, that's how I feel.

No time to build a box, but yet you had time to bicker back and forth on this thread for 8 hours or so?

I could of built 5 or 6 boxes by now. Lol

pics or its not possible lol

No time to build a box, but yet you had time to bicker back and forth on this thread?

I could of built 5 or 6 boxes by now. Lol

Hooray for you! Why don't you get on that then? I'm sure someone, somewhere cares.

As for me, I do my side projects overnight...and I need to let my eyes rest after a couple hours of staring at the same image. So while you're trying to be funny, I'm making money, laughing at you.

Archived