The King of Bass jacked up the mic in my Iphone

they dont call him the kind of bass for nothing,hes a good fisherman i hear :rofl: it kills me how everybody that loves meades tahoe (nothing wrong with that) are always talkin shit on videos of tommys truck saying he wishes he was as loud as meades hoe (something wrong with that lol) but yes i heard it last year at finals in tulsa and this year at daytona beach (spring break nationals) its retarded,i love it

they dont call him the kind of bass for nothing,hes a good fisherman i hear :rofl: it kills me how everybody that loves meades tahoe (nothing wrong with that) are always talkin shit on videos of tommys truck saying he wishes he was as loud as meades hoe (something wrong with that lol) but yes i heard it last year at finals in tulsa and this year at daytona beach (spring break nationals) its retarded,i love it

I could be mistaken, but I don't think Steve has ever done mid 160's on music. I have never heard mids and highs louder than tommys truck either.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think Steve has ever done mid 160's on music. I have never heard mids and highs louder than tommys truck either.

exactly but you know how youtube warriors are lol.. and im flying tommy out this weekend to a carshow in tunica ms(showfest)to look at my tahoe on finishing it..already talked about him redoing all my mids and highs to make them scream like his :drinks: there are no coaxials or component sets out there that will ever get as loud as the ones he uses.. i heard 4 of his 6.5s in a vehicle on 500 watts and and they were louder than my 12 6.5s and 12 tweeters on 3 sundown 100.4s :angry: lol