DC Sound Lab

well, not feeling the greatest this morning--but I uploaded a few more pics of the work done this weekend....

Tonneau cover on & lowered down to cover/protect everything....

img00148201005240849.jpg

Kenwood components up front....will prolly add more later, but wanted something nice & clean for competition season coming up real fast...

img00149201005240850.jpg

Soundstream amp under drivers seat putting the power to the components...sounds damn clean & loud!

image=img00150201005240851.jpg'>img00150201005240851.jpg

guess I'll see how the day goes, and how I feel will determine how much gets done today!

well, not feeling the greatest this morning--but I uploaded a few more pics of the work done this weekend....

Tonneau cover on & lowered down to cover/protect everything....

img00148201005240849.jpg

Kenwood components up front....will prolly add more later, but wanted something nice & clean for competition season coming up real fast...

img00149201005240850.jpg

Soundstream amp under drivers seat putting the power to the components...sounds damn clean & loud!

Do I see window cranks..... :orly3:

Im hopin you redo the doors and add power windows. But hell it took Steve 4 yrs to add power to his

image=img00150201005240851.jpg'>img00150201005240851.jpg

guess I'll see how the day goes, and how I feel will determine how much gets done today!

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Truck is off to get the 225A Excessive Amperage alternator installed today...I have a remote start/alarm to put on an '07 Impala SS this morning, then back to work on the burp deck station.....hopefully will update later today!

oh ya...had to swap out the Soundstream amp for a slimmer Memphis amp so the seat would clear....will be able to access adjustments much easier with this amp anyway...

Edited by dbjunkies