NordicDude Posted July 10, 2007 Report Posted July 10, 2007 Something like this: White: Gold: But only in black/satin black with chrome edge or something. That whould kick ass on your car David! Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum
David Posted July 10, 2007 Report Posted July 10, 2007 hey nordic can you chop these rimz on my car?? the angle is to much for my chop skillz I like the style of rimz you posted but man way toooooooooooooooooo many dubz have em and not enough bling for me, my eruo is not your typical euro its Bagged and almost lays on the grond in the rear.
07mazda3s Posted July 10, 2007 Report Posted July 10, 2007 I liked those first wheels David...my $.02... Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
David Posted July 10, 2007 Report Posted July 10, 2007 have u started the wall david?nope, I wanna ge my suspension dailed in before I get to crazy with it, I cant really dial in the baggs until I get my new shoes, the stock 15's are a tad bit smaller than these 18's thanks mazda, I realy like em, my wife thinks there hot too.
HC3400BLK Posted July 10, 2007 Report Posted July 10, 2007 Try these out i want them black lowered with some better rims thanks Jus for fun dont have to do dis 1 if u dont want 2 2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
emperorjj1 Posted July 10, 2007 Report Posted July 10, 2007 I am thinking about these rimz looks like something i would get... if you decide on them i want rolling vid J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
emperorjj1 Posted July 10, 2007 Report Posted July 10, 2007 damn thou i just thought about it those would look pimp with a lug nut cover all black J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Quin Posted July 11, 2007 Author Report Posted July 11, 2007 WOAH whats all this, im away from teh computer for a couple days and this is what i return to :O.. man , nordic ur lucky i dont hav photoshop or an internet connection at my girls house j/k
lovellsz Posted July 11, 2007 Report Posted July 11, 2007 quin what can you do with the pic of my car i posted? I am trying to figure out what i will have done to it when i get back. RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.