Quin Posted July 12, 2007 Author Report Posted July 12, 2007 quin what can you do with the pic of my car i posted? I am trying to figure out what i will have done to it when i get back.Maybe add a bigger spoiler (wing) w/e, maybe colour the car red with black wheels or black with deep red metallic wheels or deep metallic dark red (dark candy) with black wheels . Maybe BMW M3 style vents in the front right and left wings (fenders?). sorry for the picture less post dude
NordicDude Posted July 12, 2007 Report Posted July 12, 2007 hey nordic can you chop these rimz on my car?? the angle is to much for my chop skillz I like the style of rimz you posted but man way toooooooooooooooooo many dubz have em and not enough bling for me, my eruo is not your typical euro its Bagged and almost lays on the grond in the rear. Damn that is gonna be hard since not a single rim is whole If you can get me a better angle or a whole rim i can try to get it done:D Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum
David Posted July 15, 2007 Report Posted July 15, 2007 Damn that is gonna be hard since not a single rim is whole If you can get me a better angle or a whole rim i can try to get it done:D yea I figured it would be hard.try this wheel instead.
HC3400BLK Posted July 15, 2007 Report Posted July 15, 2007 jus try 2 do mine wen ya get tha chance no rush 2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
zaxfire69 Posted July 15, 2007 Report Posted July 15, 2007 don't have to tell me 2wice I'm not any good at photoshop but..I thought this would be funny cause I suck...
David Posted July 15, 2007 Report Posted July 15, 2007 working on a site project, Im trying to come up with some baddass text, so I made this, dunno yet if the site owner will like it or not, this was my first try. what ya think? Edit, the whiteish shadow isnt really there, I saved this pic as a gif file with a transparent bg and walla whiteish shadow so ignore that part.
Quin Posted July 15, 2007 Author Report Posted July 15, 2007 working on a site project, Im trying to come up with some baddass text, so I made this, dunno yet if the site owner will like it or not, this was my first try. what ya think? Edit, the whiteish shadow isnt really there, I saved this pic as a gif file with a transparent bg and walla whiteish shadow so ignore that part. hey yeah that luks alright man
Dale Posted July 16, 2007 Report Posted July 16, 2007 I'm not any good at photoshop but..I thought this would be funny cause I suck... you know, i actually like it. i like the drop. can you try it in a candy burgundy wine color? with no 2-tone?
NordicDude Posted July 16, 2007 Report Posted July 16, 2007 Making something SMD themed now! Should be nice when im finished! Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.