NordicDude Posted July 16, 2007 Report Posted July 16, 2007 Had a bit of fun when i was BOORED:P The wires came out crappy but MEH! Hope you approve that i borrowed the pictures steve, if not ill remove the thingy! Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum
FI_Aaron Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 bump this up..im trying to see more work Lets Go Ski
Cloak559 Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Old one I did, chopped Benzo... 2001 Blazer Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D
David Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Nice Rimz mayne. looks good, much better than I can do.
Cdizzle Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Thanks man, haha I stole them from you. They are tight rims... Damn Thiefs
FI_Aaron Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Before After Before..thsi one not so good..i try After Ive had photoshop but i never really messed with it...ima try to figure out some tricks Lets Go Ski
David Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 just takes some time to figure things out, I'm a font type guy, have realy never got into choppin photo's.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.