volts.jpg

I plan on removing the cover and frenching it into the dash somewhere. (So only the voltage shows)

Edit: Wow, That thing's wayy brighter than I remember.. I need a way to turn that shit down. My whole car glows blue at night and that's not cool to me when I'm driving around and there's cop's. I already stick out in a benz on chrome bangin chamillionaire.

you guys should download that chamillionaire - major pain cd.. being from texas.. that cd hit's the spot.

dsc01639o.jpg

Loud and Clean - 1985 190e 2.3 Audio Show Car - Champagne Dream.

So my front tires were rubbing pretty bad on the front bumper when I hit the brakes or hit a bump. any bump... I got the wheels/tires for $175 and they're almost new so I wasn't going to buy lower profile tires unless I had to. I took my father for a ride tonite and he was like Ouch, Let's fix that. Drive to Auto Zone. I'm like sure ok. We buy these coil spring boosters for $8. It totally fixed the rubbing problem's. Best $8 I've spent in a long time.

Coil Spring Boosters

The car sit's up higher in the front about an inch now, It's not even noticeable. (Car has Eibach lowering springs on it)

So the car had like no brakes at all and I took it in to get fixed. They won't have it done until Monday, atleast they parked it inside for the weekend.

$385

*sigh*

edit: D:\rap\Chamillionaire - Major Pain - 2010 - FLAC\13 Sittin' On Chrome.flac (on chrome with no brakes)

note to self: since it's got 4 12's in it, and they are laid out in the box really nice like, i am going to cut a hole in the box and put 3/8 inch plexiglass insert into the back of the box, so when your looking into the trunk you will see into the sub enclosure. make it match the rest of the plexi and get a missing piece while your at it. make it rectangle with curved corners. black stripe around to match. roughly 10" x 30". make space at top & bottom the same as left and right of the plexi to the edge of the existing insert/box cover. leave 4~ inches.

:)

or.. replace the back piece of mdf on the box with plexi and simply make a nice cut out in the trim work. would be much easier.

Very nice and clean!!

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops