sold and lock please

Alright first up are the infamous bulk buy tweets, i've got a dozen. $15 shipped. SOLD.

IMG_3220.jpg

Next is a BNIB 6" Aeroport. $30 +shipping. SOLD

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

Used Epicenter160 works great but has a few blemishes on top. $150 +shipping.SOLD

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

I might also entertain trades for a good 4-channel amp.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Quick question about the aero port...

In snaffu's box calculator i have a box for an 18" sub that has a gross volume of 7.3cubic feet..

If i add in that i have 1 port with a diameter of 6 inches and a length of 6 inches it gives me a ~33Hz tuning..

I feel like using this single aero port would not be enough, and it would give me too much port noise?

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Quick question about the aero port...

In snaffu's box calculator i have a box for an 18" sub that has a gross volume of 7.3cubic feet..

If i add in that i have 1 port with a diameter of 6 inches and a length of 6 inches it gives me a ~33Hz tuning..

I feel like using this single aero port would not be enough, and it would give me too much port noise?

You need less port area with these because they are more efficient 6-10sq in per cube, instead of 12-16. The flares are there to combat port noise.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

is that an aero port or a psp port?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived