Chicago,IL July 10th!!! Very EXCITED!!!

The Head Gorilla is excited for this one!!! This couldnt be bigger for me. Saturday July 10th at Soldier Field parking lot. Gorilla Audio Productions in conjuction with RPM event series!!!! I am puttting on an audio show at the event. $30 entry, if you have a group of ten or more goto RPMeventseries.com for discount code. You can pre-register at the website also. Lets show the support and come out to the event and have a blast!!

THIS IS A NIGHT SHOW!!!

WWW.RPMEVENTSERIES.COM

I live down by lafayette indiana i should make this show :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

290 mi 5 hours 16 mins dammmm dont think im gonna make that 1 does any one know of any shows in michigan ??

[]D[][]V[][]D

Pioneer avh-p6500dvd

Kenwood Kgc-4042A 5-Band Compact Graphic Equalizer

4 Audiobahn 1" tweets

4 Memphis 5x7 front doors

2 Pioneer 6x9 rear deck

2 15"FI BTL d 1 ohm sealed at rear seat

Rockford Fosgate 50x4 (doors)+(tweets)

Kenwood 600 watt KAC-7285 (6x9s)

Hifonics bxi-2610d (subs)

big 3 0 ga second batt+cap[/b]

A night show huh? I'll be up in Great Lakes that morning, so expect me there that night. Finally something I can actually go to!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

40 minutes away from me (an hour with traffic) DAMN i'd like to go there. we'll see.

i wonder if my 94 corolla will be a sore thumb lol

edit: wait will there be "special" parking for the audio guys? a place where we can all park our cars next to each other

Edited by Kranny

hhmmm i just moved somewhat close to the area... i might have to make it for this.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

D[][]V[][]D' date='12 May 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1273705665' post='1072319']

290 mi 5 hours 16 mins dammmm dont think im gonna make that 1 does any one know of any shows in michigan ??

where you at in michigan? i know there is a show in taylor sometime comin up, and decaf we should get a group together..

Edited by lem43606

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

• 3 weeks later...