Sonic Electronix

yes 4guage power can power it, your supposed to use a distro block from your primary 1/0 or a reducer

what the hell is a distro block? i'm assuming if your not running 4 gauge and you wan't to use 1/0 gauge you use a distro block thing? what's that do, how's it work, what's a reducer?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yeah like accord sed, it can, and like he said, read one of my replies, ive got 0 gauage wired to a dist block, thats how u shud do it dude, by the way, im lookin on gettin another one of these in the comin month... il keep u posted :)

yeah like accord sed, it can, and like he said, read one of my replies, ive got 0 gauage wired to a dist block, thats how u shud do it dude, by the way, im lookin on gettin another one of these in the comin month... il keep u posted :)

the 5000d puts out 2,500 rms it's total wattage power is 5000 watts.

Once I get the amp I will get in touch with my buddie from term pro and he will hook all my shit up for me and Ill have videos up and shit.

Since you have the amp, and your unable to sleep what is your review on the amp it's self? how would you compare it to other competition amps? Also, how much did you pay for it because those amps don't come cheap.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Once I get the amp I will get in touch with my buddie from term pro and he will hook all my shit up for me and Ill have videos up and shit.

Since you have the amp, and your unable to sleep what is your review on the amp it's self? how would you compare it to other competition amps? Also, how much did you pay for it because those amps don't come cheap.

that 5000watts is a peak number, that amps never gonna see 5k watts so just give it up

The amps wicked, its the highest output amp iv had, b4 this i had the alpine m1005.. which was,,, mediocre, dont get me wrong, it was a good amp n all.. but u cant compare.. then again i dont really kno if the alpine is/was a comp amp..?!

as for how much i paid for it,, well, i got it for £450, i live in the uk, about 900 usd? dunno about the exchange rate n all that malaarky but yeah, im gettin the orion subs hopefully in the mornin, 15'' 2000w rms each ;)

The amps wicked, its the highest output amp iv had, b4 this i had the alpine m1005.. which was,,, mediocre, dont get me wrong, it was a good amp n all.. but u cant compare.. then again i dont really kno if the alpine is/was a comp amp..?!

as for how much i paid for it,, well, i got it for £450, i live in the uk, about 900 usd? dunno about the exchange rate n all that malaarky but yeah, im gettin the orion subs hopefully in the mornin, 15'' 2000w rms each ;)

what kind of subs would you reccommend for this amp? Would you go with Orion like what your doing? This will be my first time using an Orion so have the amps I've used have been, Xaviex, 220 rms, Sony Xplod 1300 rms, T1500 Rf 1500 rms, P600 Rf 600 rms. I'm keeping the P600 and having it for my speakers.

as what Accordman said, I know the amp will never reach 5000 watts peek power, and hell I think 2500 rms is more than enuff why do amps say Peek Power? What's the point of that? RMS is the only thing that matters.

so in total the full wattage im gonna be running is 2500+ that's if I can get enuff power lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived