Happy Birthday :D:drinks:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Happy Birthday :D:drinks:

Thanks man! :) For my birthday I ordered my carpet and vinyl then went bowling... :P I seriously almost got faux blue alligator vinyl... :rofl:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

It's going cwall in a couple weeks with the dual alts finally going back in. I also need new components as well, just not sure what I'm getting yet. A tweet or two are dead but they were junk to begin with (get what you pay for).

There is a bunch of crap I want to bang out this summer, but at least by Slamology I should have power and cwall done :)

Shooting for 14 cubes and tuning higher this time around 34-35hz. While I love the lows and the current box murdered them I want more punch not to mention I don't want my doors falling off... :drinks:

That's funny, whenever I describe your truck to anybody, I that's exactly how I describe it, like the door are gonna effin come off from the low notes, lol. I can't wait to hear this this with the wall and BOTH amps AND alts going. I'm preparing for bloody ears as we speak. Oh yeah, you should so some Sundown Neo 8's in those front doors, I'm pretty sure we could fit them with not a whole lot of butchering to your door, then you'd just have to pick up some worthy tweets.

underlok need any help with the rebuild hit me up...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

^^^ LOL

Saw uhoh_45's rendering of your box. Shit looks nasty.

It's going to be a little more complicated if we wind up doing 2 heights rather than a rectangle, but we shall see :D

That's funny, whenever I describe your truck to anybody, I that's exactly how I describe it, like the door are gonna effin come off from the low notes, lol. I can't wait to hear this this with the wall and BOTH amps AND alts going. I'm preparing for bloody ears as we speak. Oh yeah, you should so some Sundown Neo 8's in those front doors, I'm pretty sure we could fit them with not a whole lot of butchering to your door, then you'd just have to pick up some worthy tweets.

Yea I seriously think the doors will break with a quickness if I keep up the low (22hz-28hz) shit all the time. I still have no idea what I wanna do with the doors, but I need to do something. I'll come by the shop after we finish this bitch up and shoot the shit.

underlok need any help with the rebuild hit me up...

Thanks man I appreciate it. No offense, but I'm a little leery of people I don't know being at my house for something like this. Not trying to be a dick, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Hey on a side note, were you next to me on TGraph Friday morning? Some guy in a Bronco was beating next to me headed north on TGraph thought it might have been you ;)

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

:( yea I know the feeling... Naw not me, my bronco parked in Inkster & both to go up on Jack stands... Depending on the color it might been my homie with 4 15" kicker solo x

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

**lemme know if you can't see the pics**

Sick as shit doing all this stuff is grim! Cleaned out the garage then trimmed bushes in 90 degree weather for 4 hours and crashed out. Today spent 7 hours ripping the stuff out of the truck including the back seats and door panels and got the Caddy covered up on the patio. I had hoped to tear more out but I'm just exhausted.

IMAG0038.jpg

Lastly got the tent up. Build starts tomorrow! God I hope I feel better this blows... One of the perks being married to a middle school teacher is that you get sick all the damn time <_<

IMAG0039.jpg

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived