Sonic Electronix

if your refering to RE brand XXX series, yes they are good.... My buddy blew a few of his 05' Model 18" XXX underpowered, hes constantly running 1 sub in a dual sub box... But I think its a recone issue with those 18s... But anyways, majority of the time, the XXX line up is really good

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if your refering to RE brand XXX series, yes they are good.... My buddy blew a few of his 05' Model 18" XXX underpowered, hes constantly running 1 sub in a dual sub box... But I think its a recone issue with those 18s... But anyways, majority of the time, the XXX line up is really good

i donmt think he was talkin about RE Audio bro.

theres a company called XXX.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I went to some "old" but new sale that was in town for like 2 weeks, and got an amp kit and it isnt bad. I dont know if I would trust some of their stuff though cause they have some outragious numbers like a sub with 8000 Peak and it looked like shit hahaha. But I havent had a problem with the amp kit...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I went to some "old" but new sale that was in town for like 2 weeks, and got an amp kit and it isnt bad. I dont know if I would trust some of their stuff though cause they have some outragious numbers like a sub with 8000 Peak and it looked like shit hahaha. But I havent had a problem with the amp kit...

kk thx cuz im just lookin around at subs ..just thinking on what i might want.... any suggjestions ive benn told to go with ma audio

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

Archived