The Midst Of The 66

Hey, so we have had the 1966 Mustang in the shop for a minute now and thought I would share some pictures of the process.....

No where near completion. Bad ass hand crafted Acrylic and mdf box with mirrored acrylic inside the box. 2 Memphis M3 10" subs, Custom kick panels, Custom Center Console, and this is just the beginning!

B)

CIMG7079.jpg

CIMG7076.jpg

CIMG7073.jpg

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

Hey baby. I know its hard to tell but there are 4 10" M3 subs in that box. The box is an Isobaric/bandpass design in which the speakers will be working togerther so to speak. The speakers that are on the back side of the box will be wired out of phase from the other 2 making it a push pull system.

Bobby Gatelywww.GATELYAUDIO.comClearly the Best!!!

Hey baby. I know its hard to tell but there are 4 10" M3 subs in that box. The box is an Isobaric/bandpass design in which the speakers will be working togerther so to speak. The speakers that are on the back side of the box will be wired out of phase from the other 2 making it a push pull system.

:blink: yep, what he said :blush:

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some more pictures of the Mustang, still in progress but look'n Bad Ass!

The Kick panels:

Picture019.jpg

Center Console:

Picture015.jpg

Everything will be getting painted in the near future, two toned purple and grey just like the car with a dark candy red pin stripe, the car will be getting some love on the paint and the pin stripping as well.

Thanks for check'n out another Bad Ass Install by Gately Audio

Also, Coming soon to a Gately Audio near YOU, Custom Upholstory!! Woo Hoo! :)

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

you guys at Gatley like them M1?s awesome for the money, rated #1 for the money last year or the year before.... $105 for 1-10"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

saw this when I came by a few weeks ago, Kevin goes crazy with his cars and you guys do excellent work! cant wait to see it finished though!

-Ryan

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Archived