jenson radio / sub help??

ok so i have a jenson vm9312hd and was wondering if anyone knew anything about this radio.... it has one rca output to a sub. does that mean i need a mono block amp? and then it has 2 more sets of rca outputs to front (L)® and surround rear(L)®. i also have a hifonics HFi1000D amp. that needs 2 rca inputs. my radio only has one output. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?! i have 1 10 for now. but can i use the rear surround outputs? thanks for any help

i just used some good y splitters, one male two female. oh and a line driver lol

Edited by darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i just used some good y splitters, one male two female. oh and a line driver lol

yea i actually did that and it works i was just hoping there would be a better way lol. also what is a line driver? thanks by the way

yea i actually did that and it works i was just hoping there would be a better way lol. also what is a line driver? thanks by the way

an eq would be the better way. i just figured id throw out the quick fix given you kinda seemed like it was what you wanted. a line driver boosts the volt rms sent from the stereo to the amp. jensen flipouts are only 2 volts.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

oh ok, and i am looking for more of a quick fix, i just didnt know if that was the "right way" to fix it. its in a pick up so i dont have much room to work with and everything is hidden so far, thats how i like it, but i will look into a line driver, that will make it sound better also?

oh ok, and i am looking for more of a quick fix, i just didnt know if that was the "right way" to fix it. its in a pick up so i dont have much room to work with and everything is hidden so far, thats how i like it, but i will look into a line driver, that will make it sound better also?

basically yea especially with a jensen. its a crazy difference

Edited by darkjustice

ok cool, and then is there an input so i can run my other speakers off the same amp? or do i need to get a smaller amp for those ones?

ok cool, and then is there an input so i can run my other speakers off the same amp? or do i need to get a smaller amp for those ones?

maybe its just gettin late but i didnt understand that question lol

Edited by darkjustice

it probably is and i said it wrong lol. just can i run my door speakers off the same amp?