cqtama Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 i have the older version (the blue ones) EDIT: this is with the 6.5's not the 8's, in all 4 doors and without the 4's wired up, so 4 6.s's and 4 tweeters R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
sounddesires Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 i had these in my blazer..sounded great but my 9500's seemed to over power them...i replaced the 4" mid with a 5" goldwood sealed back midrange needless to say the best bang for buck ive ever had...im gettin another 2 sets jus for my front stage on this new build... gettin rid of the 4's for goldwood 5's...............great buy either way
Ji553r Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 i have the older version (the blue ones) EDIT: this is with the 6.5's not the 8's, in all 4 doors and without the 4's wired up, so 4 6.s's and 4 tweeters thats awesome! I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Rigo Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 Ok. I just ordered them. Cant wait to hear them! "Da 2tone HOE from the 520"
polkfan Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 Ok. I just ordered them. Cant wait to hear them! So , you'll can review them for us!!
YUKISM Posted October 8, 2010 Report Posted October 8, 2010 Ok. I just ordered them. Cant wait to hear them! I was checking those out today at a shop but didn't get to hear them,shoot an update when ya get them.
Rigo Posted December 17, 2010 Author Report Posted December 17, 2010 Well I finally installed the component set. I dont know if im doing something wrong, but i am nowhere near being imnpressed. My mb quart 6.5's have way more midbass than these and they get alot louder. i did a direct swap how everything is wired. "Da 2tone HOE from the 520"
Ji553r Posted December 18, 2010 Report Posted December 18, 2010 Well I finally installed the component set. I dont know if im doing something wrong, but i am nowhere near being imnpressed. My mb quart 6.5's have way more midbass than these and they get alot louder. i did a direct swap how everything is wired. thanks for the review i have actually been looking at o2 for a minute to try something not the norm. ill prolly pass on em I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.