O2 oxygen air.83 3 way

Rigo

I am going to be ordering them for my doors... only 1 way to find out, they seem decent enough. And i have heard some other O2s in person and they had balls

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I guess I'm going to order them and find. Its because I have 2 mb quart 6.5" comps in my front doors and I was just wondering if these would be better?

"Da 2tone HOE from the 520"

• 3 months later...

wow what a coincidence i was just looking at o2 audio and those 3ways... trying to figure out some mids and highs for my friends vehicle... seen some o2 6.5 components for 30 bucks 75 watts rms was trying to get him to buy 10 of those lol we will see so far all we decided was a sundown sax1500 and 2 18" fi ssd's in a sealed box i think we will end up doing those 6.5 3ways and maybe some mids in back

I am curious too. I have been looking into getting all new treble and mids lately and I need 8-6.5s, 8-4s, and a whole mess of tweeters, and the AIR-63s are perfect for my budget.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived