lmao , i lasted all of 20 days and then bam started glassn and trying to hold 3 dowels and a ring apply epoxy by myself and started smokeing again..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well did a quick hand sand, since the main body was rather smooth... i still have to grind and cut off the glass/matt thats hanging off the bottom and trim off the top of the door so the trim pice can go on and get a good layer of bondo spread on,

did a liberal coat of bondo glass over the main body and ill let that sit for about 45 min. then go out and do a nice thuro rub down , and tommrow i will remove the foil/circles and grind everything off and reattach the trim and bondo some more and then paint after about 4 more hours labor lol

and you might notice when the passenger door gets back on the van that it is NOT a mirror image of the drivers door, the main difference is the first mid towards the motor is aimed a little steaper , i did this because i did each door to suit the one closest to the door not the one across from the mid.. i just hope it works out like i have planed but either way its going to be loud as hell in there

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i got it all ground down ect, just finishing up the last few spots that need some extra love, its not going to be perfect because of the tite spots and steep angles but it will suit me just fine, i had to also replace the sanding pad on my sander that cost me an extra 15 dollars to the tap to do the project as well as pick up another pack of paper so that home depot cost me 25.oo so now im up to 350 in the build on both doors

i reattached the trip and put some bondo glass on it and im building it up slowly

Posted Image

Posted Image

look how fuckin purday that sits in there, i was so worried it wasnt funny, i had to grind on both bottom mid holes for over a hour and half to get rid of the pool of resin that built up.. but it fits like a glove and i almost got a hard on lol ,

Posted Image

well got my sanding done, and i put on a decent begging coat of paint, i ran out of paint so i said fuck it for now and put it back on the door, it looks like its going to rain so i need to get my tools picked up n all that , but heres the last of the pics for today lol...picture whores...

Posted Image

Posted Image

and here is the drivers side again

Posted Image

and here is the passengers side

Posted Image

i do not like this thread .......... ...................... hell i love it. bro. should be very loud in there man

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

lol o it is loud, and rite now with only 4 6.5s and 4 1 inch tweets running off the kicker 850.4 and the subs its loud, i cant wait till i get ahold of some deadner to deadn the doors and wire up all the mids to the amp... i can predict pain....

im tryn to move on up the totem pole, move away from the ghetto installs and throw a little effort into it ... sucks being the dirty dog of the pack... "im moven on uppppp" lol

well i took the day off of work just so i could install all the mids in the van, took a little bit of time, and all of 80 feet of some 12ga memphis audio wire... and with them being powerd off a kicker 850.4 its so loud i dont know what to do with myself lol... and clear as well, and with the doors shut it hurts just off mids alone... hey stephen i need ya to go for another test ride lol..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im down :) im going to pensacola thursday i think, ill find out wednesday for sure

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

:lol: cool, still have my phone number and all?.... and i still have them ear muffs rolling around in the floor for that scense of protection that you could hold in your lap ^_^

Archived