yep one 850.4 for both doors, and its wired with 3 6.5s and a tweet per ch, for a final ohm load of 6 ohms per ch, im geting 2 new sets of 6.5s so i will be at a 4 ohm load per ch,and 16 6.5s and 4 tweets,

the 850.2 is a bonus i got, and i did recive it today, birth sheet says it does 925 watts

but i dont think im going to keep it, just turn rite around and sell it for a few dollars more than what i paid for it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yep one 850.4 for both doors, and its wired with 3 6.5s and a tweet per ch, for a final ohm load of 6 ohms per ch, im geting 2 new sets of 6.5s so i will be at a 4 ohm load per ch,and 16 6.5s and 4 tweets,

the 850.2 is a bonus i got, and i did recive it today, birth sheet says it does 925 watts

but i dont think im going to keep it, just turn rite around and sell it for a few dollars more than what i paid for it

Just turn around and sell it for a little bit more and get another 850.4 or save for something even bigger you know? How much you selling it for?

well i got the chance to play with the vinyl stickers i just recived, so i removed the 6.5s grilles and gave the a lite sand with some 400 grit paper and cleaned them off with a tack cloth to remove any dirt dust or lint , then i sprayed them with my base coat which is a sliver/grey matlic , then after that dried i placed my new "M" memphis sticker on the wire mesh part of the grill, and then i painted over the vinyl with my other color which is a heavy metalic black/smoke , and after leting that dry a few minutes i peeld off the vinyl to expose the silver/grey "M" like what is on all of the memphis audio pr line of equipement, then did 2 liberal coats of laquar to help with the protection from scratches...

sadly enough tho i left my cam, in my honda thats at my house and im here at my ole ladies house so i wont have pics untill tommrow when i do the passengers side so i can take step by step pic for your picture whores lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Pretty fricken sweet lookin work van.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

lol ty, i was also talking to my dad today,

and hes got some ideas for a paint scheme for the ole van,

hes talking about takeing off the ladder rack sand it down and ryno line it, and prep the roof and ryno line the outside roof and then do some odd ass paint thing lookin like spider webs or something like that im not too sure but what ever he feels like painting will be whats painted lol since it will be a free bee

lol well i hope someones happy, i just spent the last hour fixing every picture (except a few) in this whole thread, since i changed around my photo bucket it fucked up all the pics in here so i had to go thru and relist each one lol... i wont fuck with my bucket again thats for sure lol

Archived