• 5 weeks later...

well i havent gave up on the ole turd, sold all 8 of the 15s and now i have replaced 4 of them with new ones, and sold 6 of the 12 6.5s and have replaced 4 of them thus far (yesterday)

and friday im hopeing to get 2 more sets of 6.5 componets to finish off the doors (the bottom 2 per door will not have the middle of the speaker tweet (keeps dirt from geting down the tweet pole into the v/c area) and will allow me to place the tweets somewhere else

and next week ill get 2 more 15s and the following get the last 2 and have my whole system rebuilt and replaced with new subs and mids but be of the same brand and line ect\

and i have a lifeline battery on its way to my door as well....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thats what i enjoy the most about my ole van, no matter what kind of system someone does in their van, how much money they put into it. it will not be anything like mine to take the name lol...mine is a one of a kind

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 1 month later...

well ive almost got the turd back in order, ive replaced all of my 6.5s with new ones, but changed the bottom 4 from the 6.5s with tweets in the centers to the pr 6.5 thats just the woofer with seperate tweets , and have bought one 15 and will have the other 3 in the next day or so and will be bangin back in the old van again.... new videos soon.....

530 dollars later lol and the ole turd is back in action booming down the roads again,.... will have videos when i get my cam from the ole lady

here we are with all 8 15s in there again, and here is a picture of the bottom 6.5s without the built in tweeter and a close up of the top ones with the tweeter built in... videos are comeing soon lol...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well almost burned the van down the other day, was at a stop light and had smoke pouring out from under the van so i pulled over and crawled under the van to find my zip ties broke and allowed my double ot wire to lay on my exhaust pipe.

here is the damage ........but now i have the power wire fused properly ( didnt have a fuse for comp. purposes but im not doing comps now)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived