nothing at the moment, other than i burnt the tweet out of 8 of my mids once again lol.... and fried the regulator on my alternator...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

im giveing them aprox 350-400 watts rms (hard to say since i run 15.5v and amp is rated at 2500 at 14.4)

but want to get rid of my 2500 so i can buy the memphis 4000 and give them aprox. 500-575 watts rms

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 1 month later...

well im going thru the whole sell all of the subs and stuff again. i have a major project going on were im rebuilding a mobile home from the ground up (theives stole all the wire in it so it needed all new wire, and walls and celing, new bath room tub and cabinets .. just a carcus of a home.) but im rebuilding it so i can move in. my mortage is 150 a month and where im at now my rent is 450 plus wtr and garbage and elec. ive got alot done and im about 400 from being able to move in. and plan on moveing in on june 6th. thats when the fun begins//........

my new idea will be...... 8 dc lv4 15's or 8 memphis m3 15's for my subs, and amps would be 2 memphis mojo 4000's. and under the hood will be 3 250 amp alts.....it will take me about 6 months to rebuild starting say july. so maybe by 2010 ill have it thumping again........hell who knows i might even have a new van

well im going thru the whole sell all of the subs and stuff again. i have a major project going on were im rebuilding a mobile home from the ground up (theives stole all the wire in it so it needed all new wire, and walls and celing, new bath room tub and cabinets .. just a carcus of a home.) but im rebuilding it so i can move in. my mortage is 150 a month and where im at now my rent is 450 plus wtr and garbage and elec. ive got alot done and im about 400 from being able to move in. and plan on moveing in on june 6th. thats when the fun begins//........

my new idea will be...... 8 dc lv4 15's or 8 memphis m3 15's for my subs, and amps would be 2 memphis mojo 4000's. and under the hood will be 3 250 amp alts.....it will take me about 6 months to rebuild starting say july. so maybe by 2010 ill have it thumping again........hell who knows i might even have a new van

Saving that money you might be able to get that Dodge you posted about a while back

• 2 weeks later...

well im done with the van completly, ive have been stranded because of it 4 times this week and today broke me of the pos. i got the side a few times with a hammer and the windshield got a nice taste of a big flat head screw driver, and the grill got my shoe a few times. lol.... im tired of the pos and how its steadly becomeing more and more undependable to drive... so im going to part it out in the upcomeing weeks and get into something new to me and focus on my new place to live and then go from there audio wise.... (still have 4 15s to sell the mojo 2500 , 300.4 radio and mids highs to part with) so if i find something decent i might put all above into it, but who knows rite now but the van is going to be destroyed as soon as i have another ride.......

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

memphis monster with PR subs...........wowza ! Youve put in a ton of work to this van. How about sticking 8 mojos in ther and 2 4kws ? That would make some noise !

2008 AND 2009 National Champion SS5+ 165.0

Memphis Car Audio

Team Kinetik

53010a0.jpg

finalsgang-1.jpg

Archived