Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

to anyone interested, look up some of the videos from the Wall live in Berlin, the people rappelling down the wall was crazy. The guys in the uniforms marching around. Wtf? I was thinking of bringing a little low grade salvia to the show. How crazy would that be? You could trip and come down again for each song. That pig would be insane. I'm not sure if Waters uses near as many lasers as Floyd. The videos I saw didn't seem to have much. But he said this time around it will be old Wall stuff mixed with some new technology. I am wondering what that might be. Slugdub, when I first went to the ticketmaster site, thats all I could pull up as well. 200 bucks. Went back later and kept trying and it showed 79 dollar tickets. I hope all you folks end up going.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Posted

looked up the Wall on wikipedia and found some stuff I didn't know. Waters said the part in comfortably numb about getting the shots(just a little pinprick) was when he was on tour and received some sort of vaccination. It said his father died in WW2. There is a lot of background on the album that I wasn't aware of.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Posted

looked up the Wall on wikipedia and found some stuff I didn't know. Waters said the part in comfortably numb about getting the shots(just a little pinprick) was when he was on tour and received some sort of vaccination. It said his father died in WW2. There is a lot of background on the album that I wasn't aware of.

Yeah, it's basically all this life. From what I understand, he's like.. the Wall himself almost. Kinda of interesting if you think about how much war Britain and Europe saw back then and how bombed to shit it got. I mean, anyone from that era or with parents from then were somehow involved in the war. There was just no missing it.

If you are really interested, check out the Final Cut. I think it sort of sucks, but he seems to get more literal in his explanations of the stuff in the Wall.

images-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3403 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...