Well, I got a new truck the other day, and already have plans for it. Here she is sitting at the car lot waiting for me to buy it.

4-6.jpg

And here she is all cleaned up in the yard.

1-8.jpg

2-8.jpg

3-7.jpg

Windows are already tinted a little bit. But I think I want to go darker..

So the work begins. First things first. Tinkering under the hood. I replaced the filter with a K&N, and also drilled out the air box to make a ram air behind the passenger side headlight. Then I removed the screen from the MAF. Took it out for a test spin, and it actually picked up a bit of torque and some power. Noticeably. Nice. Next thing to do is clean up the outside a bit. I removed the bug deflector, chrome fender well trim, tool box, side moldings, and side badging. Still need to remove the rear badging, just haven't got around to it yet.

2-14.jpg

1-14.jpg

Those oem wheels look a little blah...Soooo, new shoes.

3-13.jpg

66.jpg

22-2.jpg

Headlights were crappy also. So I put some 6k HID's in them.

33.jpg

Coming soon...

Fiberglass flush tonneau cover painted to match.

Belltech 2/4 drop

System still under planning 4-10's. Not sure what I am using yet.

Roll pan

SS front bumper

Maybe darker ting

Maybe smoked tail lights and headlights, or removable covers

Maybe billet grilles

Thinking of getting mirrors and handles painted to match also.

Also like this truck, just not sure if I really want a body kit or not..Opinions are greatly appreciated.

truck2.jpg

truck.jpg

Edited by Dozier

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

nice truck...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Boss 330's. 22X9.5 I believe.

Thanks.

I remember last time I did a build on this site and put together my Explorer, everyone kept saying I should have went with 22's instead of 20's. I liked the ride quality of the larger sidewall and roads here suck. I have to daily drive about 100 miles for work. Back and forth through town. So I like my ride quality. That is why I only want to drop the truck 2/4. To maintain that ride. So anyways, now that I am doing another build, I figured, I would go with 22's. Little less sidewall this time, but it still rides good. I am just waiting on everyone to tell me I should have put 24's on it now LOL. Those are too big for me.

Edited by Dozier

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

color match your door handles and front bumper and it will look a lot better. looks good already though. I have those same wheels on my 97 just in 20's they always look good.

if your not a member of gmfullsize.com there is some cool dudes on there and some good looking trucks to check out to get ideas.

Nice truck ford a chevy j/k

at least hes trying to hide the fact its a chevy by debadging it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg