Sonic Electronix

Alright since ive been meaning to travel to pulse car audios comps ive finally got one comp im going to before i leave for basic. and i have till june 20th to prepair for it, and find the song ill use to get the highest numbers.

Im just wondering if you guys have any suggestions .

What im running is in my sig but ill re state it

Headunit

Kenwood DDX 514

5.25 comps in doors

6x9's mid panel

Two 15" T3 t-1000's

Memphis MCD-2500.1 wire to 1ohm so im doing about 2500-2700watts

my electrical right now is a Red top with 180a Alt but im adding a xs3400 soon with my next pay check. thanks to ed

and 0g wiring through out and 8g speaker wire

Any songs you guys suggest or any think i should do to my system to get that extra db ?

Alright since ive been meaning to travel to pulse car audios comps ive finally got one comp im going to before i leave for basic. and i have till june 20th to prepair for it, and find the song ill use to get the highest numbers.

Im just wondering if you guys have any suggestions .

What im running is in my sig but ill re state it

Headunit

Kenwood DDX 514

5.25 comps in doors

6x9's mid panel

Two 15" T3 t-1000's

Memphis MCD-2500.1 wire to 1ohm so im doing about 2500-2700watts

my electrical right now is a Red top with 180a Alt but im adding a xs3400 soon with my next pay check. thanks to ed

and 0g wiring through out and 8g speaker wire

Any songs you guys suggest or any think i should do to my system to get that extra db ?

Thug From Around The Way - Slim Thug Hit's good on my system not sure give it a try see if ya like!!!!!

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

What kind of runs are they going to be? What do you peak at? Hard to answer without that information haha

Only piece I can really give right now, is don't get nervous. Just entered my first competition last weekend and I was seriously nervous because I was first one running. I was shaking, and heart racing, and I kept on forgetting to do things to try to raise the score during the run, was fun though! Hahaha.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

push that nigga push that hoe, straight 41hz non stop the whole song except a 30sec break bout 2.5min into it, its my comp song and have placed first in everyone ive competed in so far

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of comp is it? Is it just being held by a local shop or is it like dB Drag or NSPL? it all depends on what your vehicle peaks at. Since its your first comp you really just need to find your peak. I know my first was a dB Drag event and they had qualification runs before the actual comp. On my qualification run I played a 30-40hz sweep. Then they told me what my peak frequency was. Then on my actual run I played that frequency.

Now if your playing music then you still need to find out your peak then find a song that has that frequency.

There are many different ways to compete. Try to get to the comp early, talk to as many people as you can. Dont be afraid to talk to people, from my little experence at comps almost everyone is eager to help, all you gotta do is ask. Try to get your hand on a MECA or dB Drag cd, they are full of tones and sweeps. Like Klown said try to stay calm, like him my first comp I was nervous as fuck and I fucked up good. But its a learning experience. Just try to have fun and if you score low dont let that bother you, not everyone is gonna hit in the 150's.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

lil jon, great bass race song

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.