I need a crash course in MECA rules and such!

I dont think they make an ANL fuse that small dude. You could probably get an AGU fuse and fuse holder cheap if you are looking for a 40 amper

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont think they make an ANL fuse that small dude. You could probably get an AGU fuse and fuse holder cheap if you are looking for a 40 amper

yea, either an agu or a midi (mini anl)

i likes me some audio stuff...

ok so what your saying is that i can use bass mechanik but i couldnt use decafs music...

anyways... ive given up on the whole fuse thing... there is no where close to me that has what i need, and it wouldnt arrive in time if i ordered one... so fuck it... AS2 it is... i honestly dont expect very many people to be in my class... this is kinda the neck of the woods where nobody is really into audio.... but im sure there will be people traveling to earn points.... and yet another good thing is there is another MECA event the same day in Canton(?)IL

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I'll be there most likely to spectate though, cause im pretty sure of how hard im hitting. that and id get stuck in a class that i wouldnt have a chance in and that would just dissapoint me further. in Danville there is buds car audio they might have what ur looking for also there is a place further away in Kankakee called england dans they might have what u need also.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I'll be there most likely to spectate though, cause im pretty sure of how hard im hitting. that and id get stuck in a class that i wouldnt have a chance in and that would just dissapoint me further. in Danville there is buds car audio they might have what ur looking for also there is a place further away in Kankakee called england dans they might have what u need also.

sounds good... i worked on the car all day today to get it ready, i built a new headliner from scratch... its not oem but its as close to "functional equivalent" as its going to get... and i tore everything out of the trunk and reinstalled it, trying to conform to MECA rules... the only thing i did not do is bolt or screw the enclosure down... hopefully i wont run into any problems...

also i hope i dont run into any problems because of my racing harnesses... my stock seatbelts are still there and fully functional, i just dont use them... i prefer the 4pt harness

anyways if you do come out, just look for the light greenish blueish saturn sc2 and the skinny guy wearing a black shirt that says Team Deadly Hertz on the back....lol...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

sounds good... i worked on the car all day today to get it ready, i built a new headliner from scratch... its not oem but its as close to "functional equivalent" as its going to get... and i tore everything out of the trunk and reinstalled it, trying to conform to MECA rules... the only thing i did not do is bolt or screw the enclosure down... hopefully i wont run into any problems...

also i hope i dont run into any problems because of my racing harnesses... my stock seatbelts are still there and fully functional, i just dont use them... i prefer the 4pt harness

anyways if you do come out, just look for the light greenish blueish saturn sc2 and the skinny guy wearing a black shirt that says Team Deadly Hertz on the back....lol...

will do man i plan on getting there around 9-930 scoping a few things out then heading that way.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

yeah thats about what time i figure ill get there... i have to look up the times for the events to make sure im not late...

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

yeah thats about what time i figure ill get there... i have to look up the times for the events to make sure im not late...

register starts at 9 judging starts at 11

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

register starts at 9 judging starts at 11

cool cool... i personally am just going for the spl... this will also be my first time on the TL assuming thats what it is..lol

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

cool cool... i personally am just going for the spl... this will also be my first time on the TL assuming thats what it is..lol

that would suck if it was those box meters with the red dotted numbers lol, i really dont like those things, who knows i might get a wild hair up my butt and enter ill have to see what class im in and get the info on what they deem i can and cant do. then i'll make my decision off of that if i enter or not, that psyph was pounding and had me thinking. :peepwall::pardon:

Ill have my crappy (only on the inside) VR with me so i can get a couple vids and practice my vid taking skills, then i got to figure out the editing part.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)