Sonic Electronix

THD+N = Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

never heard that term before, but supossivly anything under 10.0 THD is not easily audible

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If my amps were 10% THD I would be spittin'. I believe mine are <.05%THD+N @ rated power.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

thanx guys i wasnt sure on that and yeah 10.00% lmao wow i wouldnt be thrilled about that orion has a 5000 watt amp with 1.0% thd+N that was the reason for the questions and im going to hijack my own thread and ask if anyone had any kewl designs for tombstone Speaker boxes for my hearse lol or how i could do it?

thanx guys i wasnt sure on that and yeah 10.00% lmao wow i wouldnt be thrilled about that orion has a 5000 watt amp with 1.0% thd+N that was the reason for the questions and im going to hijack my own thread and ask if anyone had any kewl designs for tombstone Speaker boxes for my hearse lol or how i could do it?

haha, wat up ninja cool face paint. I went to hallowicked 2004 in detroit.

as for what ur asking Tombstone? never heard of them, but if you make a new thread asking for advice all you'll need is the specs and i'm sure people will be able to help you out from their.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sup ninjalo what i mean by tombstone speaker boxes is this i have a 92 hearse i just gutted the inside im going to build some speaker boxes that look like stones from the cemetery and use flack paint to cover them so they will look like stones ... Anyways good idea i'll start another thread MMFCL

Archived