Second Skin Audio

New Toys

David

well, I will be starting a new build in a different vehicle for Bassrace Next season, I got lucky and scored a great deal on 2 of these Used

100_1241.jpg

they will get reconed with Fi BTL softparts, not sure which coil config yet as I need to figure out what Im doing on Amp power. (currently dual .7's)

these will be walled off in a Volkswagon Jetta ported of course, tuned LOW, Im thinkin 28 to 30hz area.

I have plenty of time before the next big DbDrag/Bassrace Event, which I believe is the Sacramento AutoRama, which is where I want to debut the car.(Feb 07)

probably a month or more away before I start building anything just wanted to show of my newest toy's

David

will the glue on the dustcap add a db??? haha j/p

cant wait to see this installed!!! :^

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yea man the glue is the key to Db's, I knew someone would finally figure it out, damn you where suppose to keep it to yourself man  - 2 for you  :-X

yea I cant wait either, if I can get at least 3kw per sub I would hope to be in the 50's my goal is to beat my teammate that has 8 15's and he has done a 52.x in bassrace,

I have 22 cubes of box space to play with and that doesnt include any of the trunk space which is huge

I have some help from good people and good friends so if it all works out, oh boy, my plan is to make a hard run at 07 WF's

Archived