Sonic Electronix

No reason to jump on someone just because of their set-up you know? Some useful tips are nice, but to downright smash his system is just wrong.. fuck.. he's louder than me LOL but I have nothing =\

See that's the attitude I like.......I'm not even done with my system...I'm just fucking aroung with some speakers...trust me when I get done with this wagon it won't look like that or be critizied like that...and to top it all I will have the loudest wagon.......and bryan(titty baby) GROW UP...your just made cause you still put beats in your mothers car...and I beat my radio is twice as loud as yours....

i thought he said they were 15's now they are 18's?????????????? :blink::huh:

He said the 18's werent worth it someone told him.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

See that's the attitude I like.......I'm not even done with my system...I'm just fucking aroung with some speakers...trust me when I get done with this wagon it won't look like that or be critizied like that...and to top it all I will have the loudest wagon.......and bryan(titty baby) GROW UP...your just made cause you still put beats in your mothers car...and I beat my radio is twice as loud as yours....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: OOOOOOHHHHH BRYAN HE JUST TALKED SHIT BOUGHT YOU.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

O still four 15's will pound HARD!!! about having the loudest wagon, im not so sure about that yet but hey you never know. ;)

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

believe it or not i found a deal online that may allow me to buy four 18" subs with my budget and still have enough to build a cutom box for it.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

believe it or not i found a deal online that may allow me to buy four 18" subs with my budget and still have enough to build a cutom box for it.

What are they? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

for one fuck face i have beats in my own ride....2 where did you find that i was crying? 3 come with some better fucking insults....titty baby! ha i would expect that from a noob....which you obviously are.. i put beats in your moms ride but not in the car ;) also use spell check every once and a while

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

What are they? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MA audio but im also thinking about FI or kicker. all 18" subs i wanna check out.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

Archived