McAllister513 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Can anyone tell me why the hell my picture doesnt show up??? Quote ****01 Chevy Tahoe**** Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50 20" KMC Monster Wheels DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's 2 Kicker CVX 15's Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D Optima Yellow Top Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I'm assuming you're meaning to put a pic as your avatar?? Quote CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.