Sundown Audio

what ppl think about this amp???

hey i was thinking about getting the audiopipe 3000.1d amp, and i was seeing what

u think about them if there a good buy for $320 with shipping, it would be for my

fully loaded fi btl 15 that i should be getting soon bc it was on back order.

well let me kno what u think.

Once you go loud, you never go back

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

as long as you know its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm but its 3000 rms bridged at 2 ohms and 1500 rms at 1 ohm per channel then its a fine amp..

i ran it for 2 years, solid amp for the price.. much better out there but not for 320 bucks

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

as long as you know its not 3000 rms at 1 ohm but its 3000 rms bridged at 2 ohms and 1500 rms at 1 ohm per channel then its a fine amp..

i ran it for 2 years, solid amp for the price.. much better out there but not for 320 bucks

okay thanks. so what could i get out of it when my subs dual 2 ohm?

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

you will get around 1500rms on one channel. They are clean solid amps for the price tag. I have one right now doing 1617rms clamped on one channel at 1ohm. But i will say they do require some electrical to back them up. they do NOT like being starved for power.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

well you can run 1 coil per channel.. and get alittle more power, i think its 900 rms per channel at 2 ohms

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah its a great amp, ive had it for a few months now, i bought it from Rickies Discounted something online for like $350 shipped ( i didn't feel like waiting ), like derrick said that its 3000 rms bridged at 2 ohms, but your stuck at 4 or 1, but in general its a good amp. you can always try it. but in your scenario im not sure if you should

Owwwwwwwwww

you will get around 1500rms on one channel. They are clean solid amps for the price tag. I have one right now doing 1617rms clamped on one channel at 1ohm. But i will say they do require some electrical to back them up. they do NOT like being starved for power.

do u think if i just run one Kinetik HC1800 into my trunk will power it okay?

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

do u think if i just run one Kinetik HC1800 into my trunk will power it okay?

I would say as long as you have done a big 3 setup, and have at least 1/0 running to the hc1800 you should be ok. If you change your subs and are going to run bridged at 2ohm for the 3k I would get an alt, or some more batteries, maybe both, seems to be a power hog at that wattage.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I would say as long as you have done a big 3 setup, and have at least 1/0 running to the hc1800 you should be ok. If you change your subs and are going to run bridged at 2ohm for the 3k I would get an alt, or some more batteries, maybe both, seems to be a power hog at that wattage.

yah ill be doing the big 3 to my car when my wire comes in and yah i have 0 ran thrue my car already. so now i just need my sub to finally come in lol

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

yah ill be doing the big 3 to my car when my wire comes in and yah i have 0 ran thrue my car already. so now i just need my sub to finally come in lol

well i have the hc1800 on my stock alt in my tahoe. i did the big three a while back before i got the battery, but the voltage still drops pretty low with the amp, well thats with me, i would suggest upgrading the alt. i would of got a bigger kinetik, but i got a good deal on this 1800.

Owwwwwwwwww