Protein??Weightlifters i need some help

Whats a good protein shake and what kinds of food do i need to cut and waht to eat in order to gain me some MUSCLE...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

GNC http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3509954&cp=4046468.4174422

take no more than 30 mins after workout and 3 hours before or after workout

tuna also contains lots of protein

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

Ohh well i know that dude...just that theres so much dude and everytime they always end up changing up on which one is better

oh and i got the wheabolic one..just that you need like three scoops of that thing and i think thats a lot and it just lasts your for so long.

Edited by Beanz

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

and where would i get this eas stuff?

I did the mass xxx or whatever from gnc... and the 60g whey protein they make. It was alright, but nothing too special. It didn't work anywhere near as good as other stuff i've had. Now I use muscle milk, before i used isopure. Iso is great because you get about 50 servings for around 80 bucks online. Keep in mind too that your body can't dissolve that much protein at one time, so really just 2 of the 3 scoops it calls for works fine. I add milk and peanut butter to mine and blend it (which is around another 20g of protein.) Chicken and fish are the way to go. Red meats have cretene which is always good, but i stuck to chicken for cutting fat and gaining muscle. I strongly recommend isopure, I added like 70 lbs to my bench and dropped to 4.7 percent body fat in just a few months (keep in mind im skinny like 160lbs, but still) pm for info I'm big into this kinda stuff :D

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

Whats coming: Kenwood Excelon screen, DD high end comps, DD 4ch, XS batteries

well do you have a link to this isopure???

Don't buy GNC, It's generally overprice and if you go there they'll tell you it's the best. Are you going for mass gain or weight loss?

A little bit of both but i know i cant get both..so mostly mass gain.like what food must i cut out??a