Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Is a Hifonics Olympus a decent woofer?


Tek

Recommended Posts

Posted

this is why I like this forum, I think every subwoofer ever made has been tested by someone on here. Thanks for the help fellas!

Posted

I'm just gonna go ghetto and do 6 HFi's in the cargo off an AP1500.1

Posted

I was only gonna go with 1 15 though, still debating between the 1600 and 2400 though.

get the 2400 model

[color="#2E8B57"]size="4"]1998 buick century

stock elcetrical for now

pioneer 3100 avh dvd HU

(12)power acoustik tweeters

(1) PA BAMF 5500

(1) FI 15" BTL HEAVY SUB!!!

(1) kenwood 720 4cahnnel amp on da way

(1) 20ft run of rockford fosgate 1/0awg

(2) 1/0awg to 4awg reducers

(2) memphis front speakers

(2) kenwwods 69ie 6x9's

(1) deep cycle batt on the way

(1) 5cft box tuned to 32hz after displacments

ALOT MORE UPGRADES TO COME!!!!![/size][/color]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...