Could I bag my car using my train horn tank?

You could run a 5 gallon without a problem . Granted you wont have alot of "air at spare" but it will be just fine for what you wanna do . If you run like a re7 it will take liek a minimum of 60psi to get the front up ( going off a s10 w/ 4.3 etc) I would run a viair 450 or 460 something with 100% duty cycle. I know a ton of ppl who only run 5 gallons an its plenty of air , with SOME play time but of course a 12 gallon would be more play time . If you want alot of play time run your 5 gallon as a expansion chamber an run nitrogen .

Ed

I dont exactly agree with that, I am running a 8 gal and an air zenith @ 200psi and if I play for anymore that like 20 sec I cant get my front back up to move, But i do agree with the 5 gal expansion and nitrogen aspect of yours.

you will not get any play time out of a 5 gallon tank you will get one fill of all 4 bags then you got a small shot left then the compressor kicks on thats with 110 on 150 off. im running rs7s on all 4 corners I ride at 85 in front and 40 in back. 60 in back if i wanna be level. More if I have a passenger. I also have a Nitrogen tank for when I want to play I use the 5 gallon tank as an expansion chamber.

I would deftly read the max psi of the tanks and stick with the tanks recommended psi ratings. not only do you take your life in your own hands by exceeding the max psi but you threaten your passengers and every one around you.

blowntank.jpg

you will not get any play time out of a 5 gallon tank you will get one fill of all 4 bags then you got a small shot left then the compressor kicks on thats with 110 on 150 off.

All I want to be able to do is drop the car...Like what Meade did with Chickens escalade, the one he's working on right now with the 8 18"s... He posted a video of him slamming the escalade I think in his first post in that thread... Thats what I want to be able to do...Slamm it to the floor and bring it back up... If with a 10gallon tank im not able to drop it and bring it back up, that's fine. I don't mind waiting for the tank to refill to bring it back up.

I'll link you guys in a few mins to the tank and compressor im going to be working with.

All I want to be able to do is drop the car...Like what Meade did with Chickens escalade, the one he's working on right now with the 8 18"s... He posted a video of him slamming the escalade I think in his first post in that thread... Thats what I want to be able to do...Slamm it to the floor and bring it back up... If with a 10gallon tank im not able to drop it and bring it back up, that's fine. I don't mind waiting for the tank to refill to bring it back up.

I'll link you guys in a few mins to the tank and compressor im going to be working with.

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/detai...?item=TA1208-00

Thats the tank I want to get...I want to connect my train horn up to that and be able to bag it using that same tank...Possible?

with 12 gallons of air you will be able to slamm it and bring it back up easily.

OK cool thanks David... More familiar with train horns than I am with airbags...

I know with a 12gallon tank and a train horn you can hold down the horn forever. :excl:

yea if you get a 12 gallon tank and 2 viair 450s you should be very happy. Most of the tanks that hornblasters sell are meant for air ride and air brakes so just tell them your gonna use it for your air ride aswell, there pretty cool over there and will make sure you get the correct tank with the proper amount of bungs.

yea if you get a 12 gallon tank and 2 viair 450s you should be very happy. Most of the tanks that hornblasters sell are meant for air ride and air brakes so just tell them your gonna use it for your air ride aswell, there pretty cool over there and will make sure you get the correct tank with the proper amount of bungs.

Yeah I know i've dealt with them before...Great people