Jump to content

traded the explorer in


Recommended Posts

Posted

yea if there isnt a dual bracket im sure its a reason you might have to move something so hit them up

oh and i was gonna say dual 270s and a few big batts

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Posted

I'm sure there is, e-mail irragi or DC power, or both. They'll let you know for sure.

okays

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Posted

There ya go, I'd honestly spend the most money on alts. Try to find some deals on big kinetics, maybe 2400's.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

There ya go, I'd honestly spend the most money on alts. Try to find some deals on big kinetics, maybe 2400's.

yea but im having trouble finding alternators that are over 200 amps for it

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Posted

just sent rob a message on the site

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Posted

If you wanna use all that space while not having to run 4K+ I would do a 21" Warden in a T-Line off of a Sundown 2500.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...