Need help with 5901 additional sensors

I am having a HUGE problem with my Viper 5901 remote start. Everything works perfect on the alarm and I've programmed and programmed everything. The remote start starts the car but once the engine RPM gets to idle the remote start shuts off. No error messages, just shuts off and the remote says remote start off. No led flashes or parking light flashes. I have been through all of the settings for the remote start and tried them all but nothing changes this. Reset it to learn the Tach and RPM over and over but nothing. Starts and runs but as soon as the engine gets to idle around 500-600RPMs it just stops. Anyone who as any clues or ideas please throw them my way.

Thanks!

-Robert

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

sounds like its not seeing the tack signal.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

Might totally be no tach signal. If you can, use an injector for the signal. The wire on the PCM may not provide enough current to make it happen.

Front Stage: Kicker QS 65.2 Components, MB Quart Reference 5.25 in the a pillars,

Midbass: Kicker CVT8's in the rear doors,

Headunit: Pioneer DEHP880PRS - Running Active

Amps: US AMPS XT1600.4/XT800.4

No beat yet.

Twitter

Soon as remote start season ends, I'll be able to work on my car some more.

So kind of a update but more problems. Got every thing working with the remote start. Just using no engine monitoring right now since it is working perfect. But the new problem.

I also installed the DEI backup battery, Dual zone motion sensor, and glass break sensor. The motion sensor sets off the warn away chirp for the alarm but none of the three sensors set off the actual alarm regularly. Hit and miss basically with the proximity sensor, even if its sensitivity is turned up all the way you have to basically be touching the module. Glass break sensor doesn't set it off. And the backup battery worked the last I tested it. On the glass sensor and motion sensor I can get both to light up their LED stating that they were triggered but neither sets the alarm off. I am getting the pulse of power through the wire (blue I think) all the way up into the brain but it isn't setting it off. Any ideas here? I've read and tried almost all of the programming features but nothing has made a difference. My door triggers, hood trigger, trunk trigger, and vibration sensor, all work fine and set it off.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff