Sundown Audio

Actual Power

Does anyone know what kind power these amps actually put out im trying to decied on which one to push 2 15hdc3 Aluminum coils

Americanbass VFL 500.1

Soundigital 5000.1

Ive been to each of these sites on AB its says 6500 watts but dosent give at what voltage and same with soundigital it says 5k rms. Also any input you have on either of these would be appreciated

Also are these both stable at 1 ohm daily

Edited by l DaChOsEnOnE l

I think the AB does like [email protected] and the SoundDigital does 5K at 12volts and 7K at 14.4volts and is much smaller than the AB, personally if I could pick between the two I would go SD plus you cant beat a 5year warrenty.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Audioque was my first choice but I'm trying to put atleast 2.5k rms to each thays why I'm going to go with the soundigital or ab 500.1

the AQ amps do over rated tested get 2 of the 2200s and you would slam whatever subs you have

ah the hdc3-a hell get 2 3500.1s and call it a day thats what im doing on my copper 18s

Edited by zayres29

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I was at the same dilemma, bought the SD because of the big ass warranty, i hope murilo sends me tomorrow this monster so i can install it in a week :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/