Sonic Electronix

About 2 years I had it with 3 15s to. This box was a abc box doing 139 on the windshield. It would skip some with low long tones. video games was cake because it loads the games first. DVDs was good unless it was a fucked up rental from blockbuster. PS2s always sucked for dvds tho. I put the truck down over 2 years ago to rebuild it. The ps2 has been used inside. A LOT! lol my dad plays the shit out of this thing. I have add so its kind of useless for me.

About 2 years I had it with 3 15s to. This box was a abc box doing 139 on the windshield. It would skip some with low long tones. video games was cake because it loads the games first. DVDs was good unless it was a fucked up rental from blockbuster. PS2s always sucked for dvds tho. I put the truck down over 2 years ago to rebuild it. The ps2 has been used inside. A LOT! lol my dad plays the shit out of this thing. I have add so its kind of useless for me.

lol thats funny.....not that you have it but that you pointed that out :lol:

this is some good info though cuz ive been thinking about putting mine in my car but not in the trunk in my front glove box...B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived