Fi or aa in a house

I want to get the best of that behringer.. that's reason I asked this.. so, what would be better, 1 or 2ohm?

The Behringer probably won't drop down to 1 ohm.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Wth, laggy bass? lol

(and u use car audio subs in home yourself...and amps...)

A good subwoofer like a FI Q or a Fi BL, or AA havoc or chaos would sound good if u put them in a good enclosure.

The bass won't be "laggy", if u put it in the right enclosure and in the right spot in the room.

To the OP: Big bass in a house is 'cool', but everything shaking and falling down is less 'cool'.

I suggest to put wheather striping on the doors so it doesn't rattles apart.(it's not fun to repaint the door because the paint chips away...)

(and if u have a closet i would suggest to put wheather striping on the doors too, or else the hinges will come off every week ><)

mhm but he talked about putting a BTL or a Mayhem? Those are Sq drivers? shittt I didn't know. =(

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

You must have only heard shitty systems then.

It's just that I don't see anyone who has made a BTL or Mayhem to recreate the natural sound of how the music was recorded.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Archived