Fi or aa in a house

I want to put in my party room a baddas wofer as btl or mayhem. I know they are really powerful, but i need (something like) that.

This is my current setup:

2 Behringer b415 dsp (they are really loud, but 3 6 mafia or psyph are just not right for them)

2 Jamo e680(they are great)

1 Pioneer vsx 515

1 Behringer 1222 fx.

So, what wofer and amp?

i dont understand why people think it would be cool to put a crazy high rms sub in their room. really how much are you going to listen to it? this is pointless. if you are going to do a bad ass home theater u dont want an spl based subwoofer. go with a sq sub. otherwise read all the other posts exactly like this..... there are a bunch of them. if people would do a little more research we wouldnt need all these extra unneeded posts

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i dont understand why people think it would be cool to put a crazy high rms sub in their room. really how much are you going to listen to it? this is pointless. if you are going to do a bad ass home theater u dont want an spl based subwoofer. go with a sq sub. otherwise read all the other posts exactly like this..... there are a bunch of them. if people would do a little more research we wouldnt need all these extra unneeded posts

look man, i don't want to act cool or something.. all i want is massive bass in my house, cuz i prefer home audio.. my current system is loud, but as I said, i don't have bass.

so what do you recommend? maybe aa havoc? and if you want.. room size: 60m2

Personal if you put a big woofer in the house. You will get massive bass. I love having my 2 diamond audio 15's tuned to 27, great for movies and music. Excellent for gaming such as cod, i feel every bullet in the chest on only little over 300 watts :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Personal if you put a big woofer in the house. You will get massive bass. I love having my 2 diamond audio 15's tuned to 27, great for movies and music. Excellent for gaming such as cod, i feel every bullet in the chest on only little over 300 watts :D

I was a high skill cod player so I now what you are talkin' about ;) If you have camera, can you put please a video of them on youtube.. :P

@onebadmonte That is good idea :)

It's true. You really don't need a large sub to get extremely loud in a house. Hell, one Fi Q in a t-line would be enough.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

18" havocs or Qs will work nice!

I recently built a 15 Q with a 500 watt plate amp. Low end monster with great output.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a single MJ18-M on 500 watts and it was beast in 11 cuft tuned to 20hz for movies. Recently sold it to someone that put it in a expo and it was louder than I expected on music.

I'm switching to a single 18" AA avalanche in a sonotube.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Archived