Not bad Bro 3 CVR kicker's solid My buddy had 2 of em they were not a bad sub at all :good:

Edited by Deja Vu

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

Why not just build a ported box for the three?

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

In my 94 Blazer, I could have easily fit 3 ported, and your newer model Blazer seems more spacious. You should go measure the dimensions of your cargo area below the window line, so we get an idea of how much airspace is available.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

well mines the same...between the wheels wells 38in across 36in deep and 16in high. and thats with like an inch of play so that the box doesnt move. and thats even with the back of the seats and window lines

Edited by BeatBox

if my math is correct, that's 12.6 cubes to work with. You can do the subs/amp(s) easily IMO

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol