Sundown Audio

vexpro/sundown 07 caddy WALLED vids NE1

+1 for you being black lol

im black

you almost rarely see black guys capable of this type of work let-alone the professionalism that you seem to have. Kudos bruh!

:lol: :lol:

Nice work, only thing i would change is the fleck on the battery tray in the rear to black suede stands out too much.

8)

Edited by BITLD

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

looking good man..I''m loving those 10s. I see ur in NY..is this guy into the battle scene up there? Will this be at the proline show in 2 weeks?

Ya I am in queens. It all depends. On the owner this is his everyday car he not into battling due to the way the game has changed.....

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

Ya I am in queens. It all depends. On the owner this is his everyday car he not into battling due to the way the game has changed.....

I'm new to the game up there..how has it changed?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Hit up a few proline shows and you will seethe way I look @ it there is no respect or sportsmanship

ahh don't tell me that. I was planning to go to one next week. I still will...I wanna meet a few ppl from another forum that should be there. Thanks

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

lmao yes. i love it when theres a diverse race of people into a hobby and they come together such as a place like this forum and just mingle. its rather beautiful in my eyes.

lol, hes not even black.

i should bring my truck by and see what you can do with it.

--- yea proline and all the rest of the shows nowadays is who can talk the most shit. its entertaining to watch them all act like idiots though...lol

:)