Hellbound Train Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I know the game has been out a while but I still enjoy playing. Has anyone else gotten into this game?
darthballsy1 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I love Farcry 2 but sadly my xbox is broke so I can't play it. Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
Hellbound Train Posted May 19, 2010 Author Report Posted May 19, 2010 I miss playing it and can't wait until my 360 gets back from repair. It was just picked up. FarCry 2 has some great gameplay. One of my favorite shooters by far.
darthballsy1 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 My xbox isn't under warranty so I have to buy the parts myself and even though it's only $30 I have yet to buy the part to fix it I keep saying prioritys first ( also known as subs first). Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
Bejus Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 imho far cry 2 sucks.... way 2 much time when you just drive aroung and do like nothing... if i just wanna drive i get out, start the car and.. you know what i'm talking about or something else that pisses me off: I see one of the checkpoints @ the street... get out of the car, kill everyone around and drive away... well i get back there after a couple of minutes and everybody's up and dancing again, i mean wtf?! Honda Civic EJ2 Stock Audio System! And it does(n't) kick ass!
DigitalDeath Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 imho far cry 2 sucks.... way 2 much time when you just drive aroung and do like nothing... if i just wanna drive i get out, start the car and.. you know what i'm talking about or something else that pisses me off: I see one of the checkpoints @ the street... get out of the car, kill everyone around and drive away... well i get back there after a couple of minutes and everybody's up and dancing again, i mean wtf?! Well, you replied with what some of my complaints are. In addition to those, it seems too repetitive.. Go here, kill this guy, return to gun shop, rinse and repeat... And why the hell did they call it FarCry 2? It has absolutely nothing to do with Far Cry!
Hellbound Train Posted May 19, 2010 Author Report Posted May 19, 2010 May have some flaws but I still enjoy it. I enjoy being able to ride around, blow shit up, burn shit down, and just straight destroy shit. Helps take the anger out. I do still play the first farcry alot. Some serious beasts on that game.
slugdub Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 I'll probably buy it for cheap if I can find it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.