Tired of the same old boring horror movies

i think a movie about a guy buildin a spl vehicle for a comp, then have it stolen the morning of said comp would scare the shit out of all of us

Edit: then for the guy to find out some nub stole it, joyrode it,and blew all the equipment by maxing the gains

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Grown folks shouldn't experience actual fright because of a movie. If you're a male over the age of 13 and horror movies actually frighten you, it's lulz worthy.

You can't fix stupid

Paranormal activity sucked ass haha, i think it´s dumb actually, only good part it´s when the mofo pull the bith out of the bed hehe; I think just like you, no scary movies for a long time now, i liked quarentine, it was decent :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

watch high school musical,, gets to me everytime..

EPIC FUCKING WIN!!!

Horror movies don't really get to me any more. I haven't seen any good ones in a while. Sucks though because I never find the time to watch a horror movie alone in a dark room at night. Watching a scary movie with another person or a group of people just isn't the same as being by yourself. And watching it during the day is even worse. I want that scary-ass psychological thriller shit, and 99% of the time the movie's taking place in the rain at night. If I look outside and it's beautiful and sunny I'm instantly not into the movie and it's a waste of time. AND my girlfriend is scared to death of horror movies, like won't even consider seeing one (cheesy romantic comedies FTL), so I'm SOL watching any with her.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i actually had shit like that happen to me though. belive it or not. but its true. thats why it creeped me out so bad.

I have had similar things happen to me too, so I believe ya haha.

shutter fucking island. Didnt scare but it made me wonder if i am who i actually am. On the home from the theater after dropping my woman off I had a slight desire to swerve into on coming traffic but then i came to my senses and i was wtf?

That movie was pretty good, but didn't get me thinking to that extent haha.

watch high school musical,, gets to me everytime..

I lol'd

Grown folks shouldn't experience actual fright because of a movie. If you're a male over the age of 13 and horror movies actually frighten you, it's lulz worthy.

I am not talking about actual fright, I am talking about movies that really make you think about shit after it ends, and gets you scared to be alone.

Paranormal activity sucked ass haha, i think it´s dumb actually, only good part it´s when the mofo pull the bith out of the bed hehe; I think just like you, no scary movies for a long time now, i liked quarentine, it was decent :drinks:

Quarentine was garbage. I THINK it was Chud in another topic mentioned the movie [REC] (I may be mistaken and be thinking of another person). It's pretty much the Spanish version of Quarentine, and it was so much better but still didn't scare me. So if you liked Quarentine, you should check out [REC].

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

EPIC FUCKING WIN!!!

like won't even consider seeing one (cheesy romantic comedies FTL), so I'm SOL watching any with her.

yeah yeah,i know you like cheesy movies, you cried with "the notebook" for sure haha

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Get used to it man, when you get older you notice that movies don't "scare" you any more. Not to mention their hasn't been a "scary" movie out for years now, only a few directors are making original shit. The other 90% is just remade garbage.

[REC], [REC]2, and Let The Right One In are far and away the best horror films that've been released in the last 10 years. Martyrs, Inside and High Tension aren't bad either, but none of those movies are actually scary.

What I'm trying to say is that true horror films still exist, they just don't make very many of them in the US.

You can't fix stupid

i liked quarentine, it was decent :drinks:

Quarantine is a remake and the original film is vastly superior. I just mentioned it, it's called [REC].

You can't fix stupid

I´m gonna check REC out, didn´t know it existed, cheers...

yeah yeah,i know you like cheesy movies, you cried with "the notebook" for sure haha

Oh fuck yeah. I was bawling my eyes out at the end. Box of tissues and everything. Shit gets to me man. /sarcasm

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived