Here is my Avalanche. I am starting to get it done for SEMA. I built this box and got it all in there and was not real happy with it. So I took it out and and restarting on it. My mission on it is to show you can have loud and still be a useable. I use the truck to haul my quads with and all that. I have built way to many that by the time you are done with it, you dont drive it, you cant use it for anything, or you just dont want it near anyone for fear of them screwing it up. I am sure many of us have gone this route alot of times. I will keep updating this with pics as I go. It is being built for SEMA, so I am waiting on alot of sponsor stuff to finally show up. Here is how it sits now.

PB210005.jpg

avybox1.jpg

boxwoofers1.jpg

Looks real nice man! Coulda picked some better subs, but I'm guessing those are sponsored too, and its a show truck so its probably more about looks...

Do you have any buildup pics?

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

my father in law has an 07 avy and i'm still trying to convince him to put 2 15s or 3 12s behind the seat.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

If youre rebuilding the box, try to flushmount the subs and then cut a trim panel to go over and hide the mounting rings for the subs, so all you see is surround and cone...at least thats what id do.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

yeah it is changed already. Well I should say it is back to stock till I rebuild it. I was powered by 2 of the S4.1000.1D. It was all LA product. Now I think I am doing just 2 of the new P315's in a ported enclosure. I am not sure how I want the face to look like. I think this time I will either use the new power amps or use the Power1000 amp I have sitting there. The power1000 has been sitting there since I took it out of my old show car.

sciontCrear10-24-06-1.jpg

afi-1.jpg