Sonic Electronix

Hello Guy's...Man do I love this site. Im new here and just recently got back into doing my own sounds in my cars/trucks. My question is has anyone done an extended cab pickup w/ rear seat removed, sealed or ported box that "bangs" ? I recently did a 5.4 cu ft sealed w 2 Audiopipe txxbd 12's on a powerbass 1500.1. Just not pounding like I thought it would....Any sug

....Thanks Mike

Well, don´t call it SPL box if it´s not for SPL comps hehe, i see you want a daily pounder box, i worked with a toyota hilux, 2 DD 1515 and a RF1500.1 , that shit slams!! you can try a ported box with that amp, are you gonna use those same subs?? i would do something like 4.5 c/f after displacement and 38 hz tuning :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

that is an enormous sealed box holy shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 10 months later...

Well, don´t call it SPL box if it´s not for SPL comps hehe, i see you want a daily pounder box, i worked with a toyota hilux, 2 DD 1515 and a RF1500.1 , that shit slams!! you can try a ported box with that amp, are you gonna use those same subs?? i would do something like 4.5 c/f after displacement and 38 hz tuning :drinks:

Thanks for the reply....Youre right, Im wanting a "daily pounder"....What I ended up doing is a 6' c/f tuned to 35hz with 3 Audiopipe TXX BD 12's wired to 2.6 ohms on an Audiopipe 30001D..... facing rearward, 4.5" from the back wall.....Boy does it "POUND"

Archived