Jump to content

got meh a new sticker on my hoe!


  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. you likey?



Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't take offense- non intended.

I'm sure you've invested lots of time and money in your truck, I wasn't saying anything negative.

When I drive through the ghetto I see lots of people living below poverty level that have donks and rims and stuff though, so I just didn't get it without you explaining it. If I didn't get it, a lot of people wont and that makes it not so funny, almost like a private joke that some wont get.

The toyota sticker though is hilarious.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3233 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...