Jump to content

got meh a new sticker on my hoe!


  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. you likey?



Recommended Posts

Posted

I voted yes idk why but yeah lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

thats a badass bug guard :P

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

Posted

Lol. What the fuck. I don't know. It's on there so might as well keep it.

Not a fan of it I take it? Lol

Once I get my tahoe lowered a little bit, the banner would make more sense.

But in a way its like a hypocrite by saying I live below poverty level, but yet I keep my truck clean and have a very expensive system, and hopefully some nice 24s sooner or later and dropped a good 4 inches in the front and rear. :yahoo:

 

 

Posted

Alright. I can see the joke there but I would have gone with one saying "Living In Poverty".

Why would I want to be living in poverty tho... Im below poverty, meaning people living in poverty got more monies then I.

thats like a fatass wearing a shirt that says "Anorexia is a Daily Struggle"

:roflmao:

good shit dude! :good:

LMAO!!!!

 

 

Posted

Just get one that says

"I pay my child support"

You will be a real baller then :pardon:

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Posted

I'd spend the money doing the work, then buy the decal. In the order you're doing it I was really wondering if you needed me to mail you some canned goods or what. :drink40:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3290 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...